Lincoln MKZ sales decreased 12 percent to 4,674 units during the second quarter of 2019, unsurprising results given the change in vehicle buying dynamics wherein car buyers choose crossovers at the expense of sedans. And now, in what seems to be an effort to combat slumping sales, a new Lincoln MKZ discount cuts the price of all 2019 MKZ models by $2,500 in August 2019 while also offering interest-free financing.
To note, this Lincoln MKZ discount is very similar to the deal Lincoln offered in June, however, this incentive includes 0 percent financing versus 0.9 percent.
The nationwide Lincoln MKZ discount offers for August 2019 are as follows:
- Retail offer: 0 percent APR for 60 months through Lincoln AFS Financing for well-qualified buyers + $500 bonus cash + $2,000 Owner Loyalty cash = $2,500 total discount.
- Note that this Lincoln MKZ discount is only available to “loyal” owners thru September 3rd, 2019.
- Owner Loyalty is defined as owners who currently own or lease a 1995 or newer Ford/Lincoln/Mercury vehicle. Vehicle must have been owned for a minimum of 30 days prior to sale of new vehicle. Trade-in or lease termination not required.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Lincoln MKZ trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $995 destination charge:
- Standard – $36,990
- Reserve I – $39,990
- Reserve II – $45,990
The $2,500 Lincoln MKZ discount reduces the starting price of a 2019 MKZ Standard model to just $34,490, the starting price of the MKZ Reserve I model to $37,490, and that of the MKZ Reserve II to $43,490.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by September 3rd, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.