The gang over at Hennessey Performance will take a stock, and already powerful 2017 to 2020 Ford F-150 Raptor and turn it into something much more than it was meant to be from the factory. Hennessey’s Velociraptor conversion takes the Ford Raptor and turns it into a beast with 600 horsepower and 622 pound-feet of torque. Anyone who has wondered what the build process was like for a Raptor to transform into a Velociraptor 600, check out this timelapse video.
The video goes from a box stock, brand new Raptor, and transforms into the Velociraptor Stage 2 in 2 minutes and 40 seconds. There is a lot more to the Velociraptor 600 than a hopped-up engine alone.
The full list of power mods includes:
- High-flow air induction system
- Turbo wastegate modification
- Air to air front mounted intercooler upgrade
- Intercooler piping upgrade
- Stainless steel exhaust system (catback)
- Engine management computer software upgrade
- All necessary gaskets and fluids
- Professional installation
- Chassis dyno calibration & testing
- Road testing up to 200 miles
- Hennessey & VelociRaptor 600 Twin Turbo exterior emblems
- Limited production interior & under hood plaques
- 3 year / 36,000 mile warranty
The Hennessey Velociraptor built in this video also has the custom front and rear bumpers, custom wheels, off-road tires, LED lighting, suspension lift, and a custom exhaust. When all the work is done, the Hennessey Velociraptor can run to 60 mph in 4.2 seconds and run the quarter-mile in 12.9-seconds at 110 mph. The Hennessey Velociraptor is one of the coolest Ford trucks you can get your hands on today. The video is definitely worth a watch. If the Velociraptor 600 isn’t enough, Hennessey will also put a supercharged V8 under the hood.