Ford Fiesta sales increased 70 percent to 22,173 units in the second quarter of 2019, results that buck the trend of consumers choose sedans over passenger cars. Despite the increase in second-quarter sales volume, Ford is discontinuing the Fiesta in North America, along with all other sedans such as the Focus, Fusion, and Taurus. So, in what is perhaps an effort to quickly move Fiesta inventory across the United States, a new Ford discount reduces the price of 2019 Fiesta models by $3,000 in September 2019.
Nationwide Ford discount offers on the 2019 Fiesta for September 2019 are as follows:
- Cash offer: $2,500 customer cash + $500 select inventory customer cash = $3,000 total discount
- Finance offer: 0 percent APR (interest-free) with Ford Credit Financing for well-qualified buyers
Interested parties should note that the above Ford discount is only applicable to vehicles that arrived at dealer lots 61 days prior to the sale date.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Fiesta trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including destination charge:
- S – $15,235
- SE – $16,465
- SE – $16,765
- ST-Line – $18,600
- ST – $22,315
The $3,000 Ford discount brings the starting price of a 2019 Ford Fiesta SE hatchback to just $13,765 while reducing the price of the Fiesta S Sedan to $12,235.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by September 30th, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.