Ford Flex sales increased 37 percent to 7,206 units in the second quarter of 2019, a positive performance that follows an initial rebound in the first quarter of the year. And now, in what could be an effort to maintain this momentum into the third quarter, a Ford discount reduces the price of the 2019 Flex full-size wagon-like crossover by as much as $4,500 in September 2019.
The nationwide Ford discount offers on the 2019 Flex in September 2019 are as follows:
- 2019 Flex AWD Limited: $2,000 Customer Cash + $500 Select Inventory Customer Cash + $2,000 Bonus Cash = $4,500 Total Cash Allowance
- This Ford discount is good thru September 30th, 2019.
- 2019 Flex SE and SEL: $3,000 retail incentive, may require Ford Credit financing
- 2019 Flex Limited: $3,500 retail incentive, may require Ford Credit financing
Those interested should know that the $4,500 Ford discount is only applicable to vehicles that arrived at dealer lots at least 61 days prior to the sale date.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Flex trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including destination charge:
- SE – $30,575
- SEL -$33,290
- Limited – $33,790
It appears that the September 2019 Ford discount offers for the Flex are meant to incentivize customers to purchase aged inventory that has been on dealer lots for over two months. As we mentioned previously, the 2019 model year is expected to be the final model year of the Flex.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by September 30th, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.