Ford Expedition sales continue to outpace its segment, increasing 50 percent to 21,796 units in the second quarter of 2019. And now, in what could be an effort to continue the upward trend in the third quarter of 2019, a new Ford Expedition discount cuts the price by $4,000 in September 2019. The markdown is much more worthwhile than the incentives in April or June for $2,250, making it a decent discount off a very desirable SUV.
Nationwide Ford discounts on the 2019 Expedition for September 2019 are as follows:
- Discount: $2,250 Customer Cash + $500 Select Inventory Customer Cash + $1,250 Ford Credit Bonus Cash = $4,000 discount.
- This discount requires Ford Credit financing and is good thru September 30th, 2019.
- Offer restricted to models that have arrived at dealerships at least 61 days prior to the sale date.
- Finance offer: 0 percent APR for 72 months through Ford Credit Financing for well-qualified buyers.
- This discount is good thru September 30th, 2019.
- Both incentives are available to all qualified buyers.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Expedition trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including destination charge:
- XLT – $53,525
- XLT MAX – $56,210
- Limited – $64,410
- Limited MAX – $67,100
- Platinum – $74,760
- Platinum MAX – $77,455
The $4,000 Ford discount reduces the starting price of a 2019 Ford Expedition XLT to $49,525, that of the mid-range Limited model to $60,410, and the starting MSRP of the Expedition Platinum to $70,760.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by September 30th, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.