Competition continues to be red-hot in the highly lucrative full-size pickup truck space, as rival automakers continue their best-laid attempts to dethrone Ford and its best-selling F-Series pickup truck. Case in point: GM is completing the launch of its all-new Chevy Silverado and all-new GMC Sierra, while FCA has completed the rollout of its all-new Ram 1500 pickup, while continuing to sell the outgoing model as the Ram 1500 Classic. Both FCA and GM are offering lucrative incentives on their bread-and-butter pickups, especially FCA – which is discounting all Ram Pickup models across the board.
Meanwhile, Ford F-Series sales decreased just a smidge over 1 percent to 233,787 units in the second quarter of 2019. So now, in what could be a move to maintain its position as the undisputed leader in the full-size pickup truck segment in the face of ever-increasing competition, a new Ford F-150 discount reduces the price of select 2019 models by nearly $9,000 in September 2019.
Nationwide Ford F-150 discount offers for September 2019 are as follows:
- 2019 F-150 XLT (with 302A package): $6,500 Cash Back + $1,500 Trade Assist + $750 Ford Credit Bonus cash = $8,750
- Residency restrictions apply.
- 2019 F-150 XL & XLT: $1,500 Bonus Cash + $1,500 Bonus Cash + $1,500 Trade Assist + $750 Ford Credit Bonus Cash + 1.9 percent APR for 60 months
- Total cash discount equates to $3,750
- 2019 F-150 XLT: $750 Retail Bonus Customer Cash + $750 Bonus Customer Cash + $3,250 F-Series Retail Customer Cash = $4,750 Total Discount
- 2019 F-150 XL: $750 Retail Bonus Customer Cash + $750 Bonus Customer Cash + $2,000 F-Series Retail Customer Cash = $3,500 Total Discount
- 2019 F-150 Lariat, Platinum, Limited: $750 Retail Bonus Customer Cash + $2,000 F-Series Retail Customer Cash = $2,750 Total Discount
- 2019 F-150 King Ranch: $750 Retail Bonus Customer Cash + $1,250 F-Series Retail Customer Cash = $2,000 Total Discount
- First Responders Bonus Cash: $1,000
- For active members of an eligible First Responders Association and household members.
- Not available on F-150 Diesel and Raptor, F-650, or F-750 models.
It’s worth noting that all of the above Ford F-150 discount offers will run thru September 30th, 2019. Additionally, none of the incentives apply to Raptor or Diesel models, or F-650 or F-750 variants.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Ford F-150 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,595 destination charge:
- XL – $29,750
- XLT – $35,755
- Lariat – $43,295
- King Ranch – $53,985
- Platinum – $56,515
- Limited – $68,730
- Raptor – $52,855 (not applicable to the aforementioned discounts)
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by September 30th, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.