Ford Ranger sales totaled 20,880 units in the second quarter of 2019, doubling first quarter 2019 sales volume and moving the midsize pickup to third place in its competitive set from a sales figures standpoint. It appears that The Blue Oval is aiming to carry that momentum through the third quarter, as the Ford Ranger discount in September includes a cashback incentive that’s double the amount offered in July.
The current, nationwide Ford Ranger discount offers for September 2019 are as follows:
- Featured offer: $500 bonus cash + 0 percent APR (interest-free) financing for qualified buyers who borrow from Ford Credit Financing
- Cashback offer: $500 customer cash + $500 bonus cash = $1,000 total cash allowance
Those interested should know that the aforementioned Ford Ranger discounts are good thru September 30th, 2019, and that residency restrictions may apply.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Ranger trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,195 destination charge:
- XL – $25,495
- XLT -$29,135
- Lariat – $33,495
The $1,000 Ford discount reduces the starting price of a base Ranger XL to $24,495, while the XLT drops to $28,135, and the Lariat is cut to $32,495.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by September 30th, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.