Ford Escape sales decreased 6 percent to 72,398 units in the second quarter of 2019, not great results given the ongoing changes in consumer purchase dynamics where car buyers strongly favor utility vehicles over sedans. But the decline in Escape sales makes sense given that the current-generation Escape has reached the end of its lifecycle, and the all-new, 2020 Escape is just around the corner.
And now, in what is clearly an effort to incentivize shoppers to buy the current model rather than wait for the next-gen vehicle to launch, a new Ford rebate reduces the price of the 2019 Escape by $3,750 in September 2019. It’s worth noting that the largest Ford rebate on the Escape this month is less significant than the 20 percent discount offered in August.
The nationwide Ford rebate offers on the 2019 Escape for September 2019 are as follows:
- Purchase offer: $1,000 Retail Bonus Customer Cash + $2,750 Retail Customer Cash = $3,750 Total Cash Allowance
- This Ford rebate may require financing with Ford Credit Financing
- Finance offer: 3.9 percent APR for 84 months
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Escape trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including destination charge:
- S – $25,200
- SE – $27,595
- SEL – $29,420
- Titanium – $33,595
The $3,750 Ford rebate reduces the starting price of a 2019 Ford Escape SEL to $25,670, making it almost as affordable as a regularly priced, base S model. Meanwhile, the starting price of the range-topping Titanium model falls to below the $30,000 mark.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by September 30th, 2019; unless otherwise stated.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.