Lincoln Navigator sales decreased 13 percent to 4,387 units in the second quarter of 2019, a rather surprising turn of events given current market trends that strongly favor SUVs and utilities over traditional sedans.
And now, in what is very likely an effort to combat slumping sales, a Lincoln discount offers both conquest cash and special financing for non-Lincoln owners during the month of September. Previously, the Summer Invitation Lincoln sales event provided a special financing offer for everyone but this discount no longer applies.
The new, nationwide Lincoln discount offers for the Navigator during September 2019 are as follows:
- Purchase incentive for non-Lincoln owners: $1,500 conquest cash + 0.9 percent APR for 60 months.
- This Lincoln discount is available thru September 30th, 2019.
- Must own or lease a 1995 or newer non-Ford/Lincoln/Mercury vehicle in order to qualify.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Lincoln Navigator trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,295 destination charge:
- Standard – $74,500
- Select – $78,850
- Reserve – $86,500
- Black Label – $97,400
- Select L – $80,755
- Reserve L – $88,405
- Black Label L – $99,595
The $1,500 combined conquest Lincoln discount reduces the starting price of a 2019 Navigator Standard (regular wheelbase) model to $73,000, the starting price of the Select (regular wheelbase) model to $77,350, and that of the Reserve (regular wheelbase) model to $85,000. The range-topping Black Label model in regular wheelbase form sees its starting price decrease to $95,900.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by September 30th, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.