CGS Performance Products has another cool 2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty Tremor truck that will be at SEMA. This is the second ride that CGS will have at the show; the other is a Ford Explorer ST. The CGS F-250 Super Duty Tremor has the black Appearance Package installed, just as the blue Ford Accessories Tremor is using.
CGS added 20-inch Grid wheels to its truck along with fitting larger 37-inch General tires to get more ground clearance and style. The truck is also fitted with a Ford Accessories Sportliner carpet kit by Bed Rug in the bed for a cleaner look. The bed is covered with a Retrac PowerTraxPro MX bedcover.
The red paint is a custom color added by Akzo Nobel to make the truck look good. CGS also fitted the Tremor with a Rigid Adapt LED lightbar and backup lights to light up the dark. The 2020 Ford Super Duty Tremor is a very cool truck; it is packed with features right from the factory.
Some of the features of the 2020 Tremor include:
- Aggressive 35-inch Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac maximum-traction tires, the largest diameter tires available on a heavy-duty pickup
- Unique 18-inch matte-black wheels
- 2-inch front-end lift with a shorter air dam
- A rear-end lift of “around 2 inches”, according to Ford engineers
- Progressive-rate springs to balance heavy-duty towing performance needs and to control body motion on rutted, rock-strewn trails
- Specially-tuned rear stabilizer bar for a lower spring rate, enabling less passenger head toss over obstacles during severe suspension articulation
- Custom 1.7-inch piston twin-tube dampers to control body motion
- Locking rear differential with electronic shift-on-the-fly engagement
- New Dana limited-slip front differential; in certain models, the front axle can sense when a tire has lost traction and uses the brakes to send power to the wheel with traction
- Off-road running boards that tuck up next to the body for damage control
- Extended-axle vent tubes
- Rugged skid plates, the same as fitted to FX4 models