As the Ford Motor Company readies its launch of the refreshed 2020 F-Series Super Duty pickup, a new Ford discount reduces the price of select 2019 F-Series Super Duty models by up to $7,500. While the offer itself is quite generous, interested parties should note that it’s specific to a select 2019 Super Duty model.
Ford discount offers available for the F-Series Super Duty during the month of November 2019 are as follows:
- Finance Offer: 3.9-percent APR for 60 months + $1,000 Bonus Cash when financing with Ford Credit Financing
- Offer valid thru January 2nd, 2020
- Retail Offer: $5,000 Cash Back + $1,000 Commercial Cash + $1,500 Upfit Assistance = $7,500 Total Discount
- This Ford discount is only applicable to 2019 Medium Duty Diesel models
- Buyer must be a business owner in order to qualify
- Offer valid thru December 31st, 2019
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Ford F-Series Super Duty trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,595 destination charge:
- XL – $34,745
- XLT – $38,960
- Lariat – $47,735
- King Ranch – $58,505
- Platinum – $64,930
- Limited – $81,835
- XL – $35,915
- XLT – $40,140
- Lariat – $48,905
- King Ranch – $59,680
- Platinum – $64,595
- Limited – $83,010
- XL – $48,970
- XLT – $53,850
- Lariat – $65,500
- King Ranch – $73,935
- Platinum – $77,180
- Limited – $88,100
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by December 31st, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.