Ford Ranger sales totaled 26,211 units in third quarter of 2019, which equates to a growth of 25 percent compared to Q2. Prior to that, in the second quarter of 2019, Ranger sales doubled the first quarter 2019 sales volume. It appears that The Blue Oval is aiming to carry that momentum through the fourth quarter, as there are several Ford Ranger discount offers available during the month of November, including a cashback incentive that’s twice the amount offered in July.
The current, nationwide Ford discount offer for the Ranger during November 2019 is as follows:
- Cashback offer: $500 customer cash + $500 bonus cash = $1,000 total cash allowance
- Finance offer: 3.9-percent APR for 84 months
Interested shoppers should know that the aforementioned Ford discount is good thru January 2nd, 2020, unless otherwise stated. Additionally, residency restrictions may apply.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Ranger trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,195 destination charge:
- XL – $25,495
- XLT -$29,315
- Lariat – $33,585
The $1,000 Ford discount reduces the starting price of a base Ranger XL to $24,495, while the XLT drops to $28,315, and the Lariat is cut to $32,585.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by January 2nd, 2020, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.