Ford EcoSport sales increased 11 percent to 16,271 units during the third quarter of 2019, results that are in line with an increased demand for crossover utility vehicles. So, in what could be a move to maintain the subcompact crossover’s growth rate in a highly competitive segment, a new Ford EcoSport rebate reduces the price of 2019 models by as much as $6,000 in November 2019. It’s worth noting that the offer is more enticing than the $4,750 rebate offered in September and the 20 percent discount offered in recent months.
Ford EcoSport rebate offers for November vary throughout the country. We’ve taken the liberty of including the heftiest discounts for 2019 models in four major areas:
- New York City:
- Biggest retail offer: $3,500 customer cash + $500 select inventory cash + $1,500 trade-in assistance bonus cash = $5,500 total rebate available through November 13th, 2019.
- $3,500 retail customer cash rebate available through January 2nd, 2020.
- Biggest retail offer: $4,000 customer cash + $500 select inventory bonus + $500 bonus cash + $1,000 owner loyalty rebate = $6,000 total rebate available through November 13th, 2019.
- $4,000 retail customer cash + $500 bonus customer cash = $4,500 total rebate available through January 2nd, 2020.
- Biggest retail offer: $4,000 customer cash + $500 select inventory customer cash = $4,500 total rebate available through November 13th, 2019.
- $4,000 retail customer cash rebate available through January 2nd, 2020.
- Los Angeles:
- Biggest retail offer: $3,250 customer cash + $1,500 select inventory customer cash = $4,750 total rebate available through November 13th, 2019.
- $3,250 retail customer cash rebate available through January 2nd, 2020.
Interested parties should note that the select inventory cash rebate is only applicable to vehicles that have arrived at the dealer at least 61 days prior to the sale date. Additionally, the trade-in assistance bonus is only valid for customers who currently own or lease a 1995 or newer vehicle. The vehicle must be traded in, or must have a lease expiring 30 days prior through 90 days after the new retail delivery.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Ford EcoSport trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,095 destination charge and $645 acquisition fee:
- S – $21,735
- SE – $24,890
- Titanium – $27,900
- SES – $29,015
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by November 13th, 2020, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.