Ford Escape sales decreased more than 7 percent to 60,701 units during the third quarter of 2019, after experiencing a 6-percent drop in the second quarter of 2019. At first, the results can seem concerning given the ongoing changes in consumer purchase dynamics where car buyers strongly favor utility vehicles over sedans. But the decline in Escape sales makes sense given that the current-generation Escape has reached the end of its lifecycle, and the all-new, 2020 Escape is just entering the market. In fact, one of the Ford Escape discount offers for the month includes a $500 rebate for select 2020 models.
In addition to the above offer, and in what is clearly an effort to incentivize shoppers to buy the current model rather than wait for the next-gen vehicle to launch, another Ford Escape discount drops the price of select 2019 models by as much as $4,750 in November 2019. It’s worth noting that this month’s Ford Escape discount is less significant than the 20-percent discount offered in August.
The nationwide Ford Escape discount offers for November 2019 are as follows:
- 2020 Escape Purchase offer: $500 Retail Customer Cash
- Excludes base S models
- 2019 Escape Purchase offer: $1,000 Bonus Cash + $2,750 Customer Cash + $500 Select Inventory Customer Cash + $500 SE/SEL Sport Appearance Package rebate = $4,750 Total Cash Allowance
- This Ford rebate may require financing with Ford Credit Financing.
- The full rebate applies to in-stock vehicles that arrived at the dealer at least 61 days before date of purchase.
- 2019 Escape Finance offer: $1,000 Bonus Cash + $500 SE/SEL Sport Appearance Package rebate + 0-percent APR for 60 months
- Buyer must qualify for Ford Credit Financing.
- The offer may be limited to vehicles already in dealer inventories.
- This Ford Escape discount will expire on January 2nd, 2020, although some combined offers may expire on November 13th, 2019.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 and 2020 Escape trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the acquisition fee and destination charge:
- S – $25,845
- SE – $28,240
- SEL – $30,185
- Titanium – $34,360
- S – $26,725
- SE – $28,935
- SE Sport Hybrid – $30,095
- SEL – $31,095
- Titanium – $35,240
The maximum $4,750 Ford Escape discount reduces the starting price of a 2019 SEL model with the Sport Appearance Package from $31,480 to $26,730, making it more affordable than a regularly priced SE model. Meanwhile, the $500 Ford Escape discount drops the starting price of an SE Sport Hybrid model to less than $30,000.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by January 2nd, 2020; unless otherwise stated.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Purchase and finance discounts may vary by state.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.