Ford knows that there are people out there who want the heavy-duty towing capacity that the Ford F-250 offers, but also want to go off-road. This is why the automaker unveiled the Ford F-250 Tremor last summer. Those wishing to be able to tow lots of weight and go off-road, but wanting something more exclusive than the Tremor will like the latest that Long McArthur Ford has cooked up.
The truck is called the 2019 Ford F-250 Baja 1000, and it started life as a crew cab F-250 with the 6.7-liter Power Stroke V8 diesel and 4×4 drivetrain. It has the power equipment group, STX appearance package, Platform running boards, Sirius XM Radio, rapid heat supplemental heater, engine block heater, 5th wheel hitch prep package, trailer brake controller, remote start, tailgate step, ultimate trailer tow camera, and Sync 3.
The 2019 Ford F-250 Baja 1000 has custom wheels and Baja 1000 graphics. We aren’t big fans of those graphics and would rather have the truck without them. The list of modifications is long and can be seen below:
- 2.5″ Suspension Lift
- Adjustable Trac-Bar
- Fox 2.0 Front and Rear Shocks
- Roush 20″ Wheels
- BFGoodrich T/A KO2 35″ All Terrain Tires
- Heated 1st and 2nd Row Premium Grade Leather Seats
- Baja 1000 Custom Graphic Package
- Baja 1000 Custom LED Side Vents w/Accent Lighting
- Baja 1000 Custom Front and Rear Bumpers
- LED Fog Lamps in Front Bumper
- Black Out Grille
- AFE Cold Air Intake with Tuner (1,000 lb-ft Torque)
- Dyno Tested w/Dyno Sheet
- Front Window Tint
- Rhino Pro Spray-in Bedliner
- Rear Wheel Well Liner
- LMP Speedo Recalibration
- 4-Wheel Alignment
- LMP 3 year/36,000 mile warranty
The MSRP for the truck with the mods is $75,490. The dealer is discounting the truck by $5,500, making the ride $69,990. It’s certainly not cheap, but it is a very cool truck.
Source: Long MacArthur