We like trucks around here, and we especially like custom trucks when tye aren’t too lifted and silly looking. This 2019 Ford F-150 Tuscany Black Ops Desert Edition is about perfect to our eyes. It’s not so perfect to our wallet through. This particular ride is offered at Brown Lee Ford for $81,250, assuming you qualify for the laundry list of discounts the dealer has thrown at the truck. The full sticker price is $88,525.
The Brown Lee Ford website is mum on what the truck offers, but you can see most of it in the images. We also hopped over to the Tuscany website and found the full specs list. The 2019 Ford F-150 Tuscany Black Ops Desert Edition at Brown Lee Ford is the desert version; the only difference we see is the front bumper compared to what is on the Tuscany website.
The website calls out the following features of the conversion:
- 20″ BF Goodrich 325 All-Terrain Black Wall Tires
- Stealth Black 20″ Tuscany “BLACK OPS” Wheels
- 6″ Suspension lift by Tuscany
- Heavy Duty Performance Shocks w/ Black Boots
- Front End Alignment
- Tire Sensors Recalibrated
- Speedometer Recalibration by Tuscany
- Painted Black Factor Badging (No Exterior Chrome)
- Painted Black Ford Ovals
- Painted Black Fender Flares
- Full Replacement Grille
- Painted Black Grille
- Painted Black Dual Ram Air Hood (Full Replacement)
- Painted Black Tonneau Cover w/ Carpet Liner
- Black Powder Coated Bull Bar w/ LED Light Bar (LED Lights for Off Road Use Only)
- Black Powder Coated 5″ Oval Step Bars (Ford Factory Style)
- Black Powder Coated Dual Tip Performance Exhaust
- “BLACK OPS by TUSCANY” Exterior Badging
The factory leather seats get “Black Ops” embroidered patches on the front and American flag patches on the back. With each truck sold, Tuscany will also donate to Wounded Veterans Organizations. Options include a bed liner and KM2 mud terrain tires. This dealership has offered a 700 horsepower Mustang in the past for near $40,000.
Source: Brown Lee Ford