In December, we talked about a very cool custom pickup that was available over at Long McArthur Ford. The truck was a 2019 Ford F-250 Baja 1000 truck with an extensive list of modifications for off-road use. It was sort of like a Ford Raptor for folks that need to tow a lot more than a Raptor can handle. Long McArthur Ford has a deal for anyone who likes that truck but was on the fence because of the price.
When we wrote about the Ford F-250 Baja 1000 truck before, it was priced at $75,490 before a $5,500 dealer discount. That discount brought the purchase price down to $69,990. This may be the time to pull the trigger as the trucks are on sale for an end of year clearance, and there are multiple Baja 1000 models to choose from. Each of them has a $12,000 discount more than doubling the discount available before.
Long McArthur has four of the trucks to choose from, each listed at $63,490. You can choose Oxford White, Race Red, Magnetic Metallic, or Blue Jeans Metallic. We are partial to the Race Red truck. Each of them appears to have the same options, including the 6.7-liter Power Stroke V8 turbo diesel, 4WD, and automatic transmission. All the Baja 1000 goodies are added on top.
The modifications that make the truck a Baja 1000 include:
- 2.5″ Suspension Lift
- Adjustable Trac-Bar
- Fox 2.0 Front and Rear Shocks
- Roush 20″ Wheels
- BFGoodrich T/A KO2 35″ All Terrain Tires
- Heated 1st and 2nd Row Premium Grade Leather Seats
- Baja 1000 Custom Graphic Package
- Baja 1000 Custom LED Side Vents w/Accent Lighting
- Baja 1000 Custom Front and Rear Bumpers
- LED Fog Lamps in Front Bumper
- Black Out Grille
- AFE Cold Air Intake with Tuner (1,000 lb-ft Torque)
- Dyno Tested w/Dyno Sheet
- Front Window Tint
- Rhino Pro Spray-in Bedliner
- Rear Wheel Well Liner
- LMP Speedo Recalibration
- 4-Wheel Alignment
- LMP 3 year/36,000 mile warranty
Source: Long McArthur