Ford Mustang discount offers were relatively conservative throughout most of 2019, including the $2,000 discount offered last February and the $1,750 discount offered in September. By comparison, this month’s incentives are even less generous, on average. That said, buyers can receive a cashback rebate of up to $3,750 on select 2019 Mustang models in select markets during the month of February 2020, though this maximum Ford rebate is not available nationwide.
Current Ford rebate offers for the Mustang in February 2020 vary nationwide. We selected examples for four major U.S. markets, which are as follows:
- New York City:
- Biggest retail offer: $2,750 retail cash on 2019 EcoBoost and GT models
- Finance offer: 1.9-percent APR for 60 months on 2019 EcoBoost and GT models
- Biggest retail offer: $2,000 total cash discount on 2019 EcoBoost and GT models
- Finance offer: 5.9 percent APR for 84 months on 2019 EcoBoost and GT models
- Biggest retail offer: $3,750 total cash discount on 2019 EcoBoost and GT models
- Finance offer: 1.9 percent APR for 60 months on 2019 EcoBoost and GT models
- Los Angeles:
- Biggest retail offer: $3,500 customer cash discount on 2019 EcoBoost Premium Fastback
- Finance offer: 0 percent APR for 72 months on 2019 EcoBoost and GT models
In addition to the above incentives, Ford is also offering a nationwide discount of $1,000 on all 2020 Mustang EcoBoost and GT models. Vehicles must be in dealer inventory to quality for most of the above Ford Mustang discount offers, and all of the aforementioned offers will run through March 31st, 2020.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Mustang trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including destination charge:
- EcoBoost Fastback – $27,490
- EcoBoost Premium Fastback -$32,505
- GT Fastback – $36,450
- GT Premium Fastback – $40,450
- EcoBoost Convertible – $32,990
- EcoBoost Premium Convertible – $38,005
- GT Premium Convertible – $45,950
It’s worth noting that Ford’s cross-town rival, General Motors, is offering a Camaro incentive intended to lure Mustang owners to buy a Camaro in February.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by March 31st, 2020, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Ford discount offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.