During the month of April 2020, a nationwide Ford F-150 discount drops the price of select models by $5,000. For the sake of comparison, Chevy is offering $6,000 off 2020 Silverado 1500 models.
Ford is also continuing to provide relief during the Coronavirus pandemic by giving well-qualified buyers six months of deferred payments when financing a new 2020 F-150, while 2019 models are eligible for both the deferred payments as well as interest-free financing. The offer is intended to provide relief during the Coronavirus pandemic, though it’s worth noting that Ford is also preparing for the arrival of the next-generation 2021 F-150. The model was originally set to debut April 29th but that date likely be pushed back due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Once the all-new F-150 arrives, Ford will be incentivized to clear out any remaining inventory of the current-gen model.
While Ford has been in the habit of offering huge savings to exclusive markets, shoppers should know that the aforementioned offering appears to be available nationwide.
Ford F-150 Incentives
Nationwide Ford F-150 discount offers for the pickup during April 2020 are as follows:
- 2019 F-150 Featured Retail Offer I: $5,000 Customer Cash for 2019 XLT models only
- 2019 F-150 Featured Retail Offer II: $3,500 Customer Cash for 2019 XL models only
- 2019 F-150 Featured Retail Offer III: $2,250 Customer Cash for 2019 Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, and Limited models
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for 84 months for well-qualified buyers
- Plus deferred payments for 3 months
- Applies to all 2019 models except F-150 Raptor
- 2020 F-150 Featured Retail Offer: $3,750 Customer Cash for 2020 XLT models only
It’s worth highlighting that all of the above Ford F-150 discount offers will run through April 30th, 2020. It’s also worth noting that Ford is continuing to exclude the F-150 Raptor and models with the 3.0L PowerStroke diesel engine from the incentives.
Prospective buyers should note that the above is not a comprehensive list of every Ford discount available for the F-150 lineup. As such, we recommend checking in with your local dealer to see what Ford discount offers are available in your area.
For reference, here are the 2019 and 2020 Ford F-150 trim levels and their corresponding MSRPs, including the $1,595 destination charge:
2019 Ford F-150:
- XL – $29,750
- XLT – $35,755
- Lariat – $43,940
- King Ranch – $53,985
- Platinum – $56,515
- Limited – $68,730
- Raptor – $54,450 (not applicable to the aforementioned Ford discount offers)
2020 Ford F-150:
- XL – $30,090
- XLT – $36,105
- Lariat – $44,740
- King Ranch – $54,980
- Platinum – $56,865
- Limited – $69,080
- Raptor – $54,800 (not applicable to the aforementioned Ford discount offers)
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by April 30th, 2020, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
No Comments yet