Lincoln Corsair discount offers for the month of April 2020 are comprised of low-interest financing, but do not include any other incentives, such as cash-back deals.
Lincoln Corsair Incentives
The following Lincoln Corsair offer is available nationwide during April 2020:
- Featured Financing Offer: 3.9 percent APR for 72 months
Interested parties should note that the above Lincoln Corsair incentive is valid thru April 30th, 2020.
For reference, here are the applicable 2020 Lincoln Corsair trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $995 destination charge:
- Standard – $37,585
- Reserve – $44,270
The Ford Authority Take
The offer is not the most worthwhile we’ve seen, and is less generous than the Corsair discounts in March, which included a cashback rebate in addition to special financing.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by April 30th, 2020, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About Lincoln Corsair
The LincolnÂ Corsair is an upcoming compact crossover SUV from Ford Motor Company's Lincoln luxury brand.
Set to replace theÂ MKC in the Lincoln lineup, the Corsair will feature Lincoln's latest design language that closely resembles that of the new Lincoln Aviator. It will ride onÂ theÂ all-new, highly-flexible and scalableÂ Ford front-wheel-drive platformÂ shared most closely with the 2020 Ford Escape.
The Lincoln Corsair will feature two rows of seating for five passengers and offer three powertrain choices:
- 2.0L EcoBoost I-4 making 240 horsepowerÂ and 270 pound-feet of torque
- 2.3L EcoBoost I-4 making 285 horsepower and 305 pound-feet of torque
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) with 2.5L I-4 engine
The Corsair will go on sale during the 2019 calendar year in North America and in China.Â
Production is expected to take place at the following plants:
- Ford Assembly plant in Louisville, Kentucky, United States for North American markets
- A yet-to-be-determined Ford China plant
Related News & Info
- Ford news
- Ford forums
- Lincoln forums
- Lincoln Corsair forum
- Lincoln forums
- RunningÂ Lincoln salesÂ numbers
- RunningÂ Lincoln CorsairÂ salesÂ numbers
- Lincoln Corsair information