A new Ford Fusion discount drops the price of select models by $5,000 during the month of May 2020. In a rare occurrence, the cashback rebate is being offered nationwide. What’s more, Ford is also continuing to offer interest-free financing for all 2020 Fusion models nationwide.
We should also note that The Blue Oval is no longer incentivizing 2019 model year units.
Many of the Ford Fusion discount offers for May are available nationwide. We have included the highest featured discounts below, along with any model or location restrictions that may apply:
- Combined Offer: $1,500 + 0 percent APR for 60 months for well-qualified buyers who financing with Ford Credit
- Buyer has the option to defer first 3 payments
- Offer not available nationwide
- Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for 72 months for well-qualified buyers who financing with Ford Credit
- Retail Offer: $5,000 cashback rebate on 2020 Fusion Plug-In Hybrid models
Interested parties should note that the above offers will remain valid through June 1st, 2020.
For reference, here are the applicable 2020 Fusion trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $995 destination charge:
- S – $25,010
- SE – $26,340
- Hybrid SE – $29,840
- SEL -$30,530
- Hybrid SEL – $33,470
- Titanium – $36,290
- Plug-in Titanium Hybrid – $36,840
It’s also worth noting that Ford has previously announced plans to discontinue the Fusion after the 2020 model year in North America. The vehicle will be replaced by a wagon-like vehicle, which we previously spied testing in mule form.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by June 1st, 2020, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.