For the month of May 2020, a new Lincoln Continental discount offers $2,050 towards the lease of a new 2020 model. Additionally, Lincoln is also offering interest-free financing to customers looking to finance the vehicle. Notably, both offers appear to be available nationwide.
Lincoln Continental Incentives
Lincoln Continental discount offers during the month of May are as follows:
- Nationwide Retail Offer: 0 percent APR for 60 months for buyers who borrow from Lincoln AFS Financing
- Nationwide Lease Offer: $2,050 cash
- Based on Reserve model with MSRP of $61,510
Interested parties should note that some of the above offers are valid through June 1st, 2020.
For reference, here are the 2020 Lincoln Continental trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $995 destination charge:
- Standard – $47,300
- Reserve – $60,865
- Black Label – $71,200
When compared to recent Lincoln Continental discounts, this month’s deal is less appealing than most, especially the $4,000 retail discount in January, which included more money back in addition to interest-free financing.
It’s also worth noting that Lincoln no longer seems to be offering incentives for 2019 Continental models.
For those unfamiliar with the product, it’s worth noting that the Continental is set to be discontinued at the end of the current generation, which is expected to be around the 2023 model year.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by June 1st, 2020, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.