The headlining Lincoln Navigator discount offer for May 2020 includes both a cashback rebate and special-interest financing for all 2020 models. Though better than nothing, the nationwide offer is a bit conservative. This trend appears to have been established during the first quarter of the year as well as during most of the 2019 calendar year, seemingly stemming from very healthy Navigator sales.
Lincoln Navigator Discount Offers
Nationwide Lincoln Navigator discount offers during the month of May 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Combined Offer: $1,400 Bonus Cash + 2.9 percent APR for 60 months when borrowing from Lincoln AFS Financing
- Available for 2020 models
Interested parties should note the offers will remain valid through June 1st, 2020.
Prospective buyers should also note that list above is not a comprehensive list of every Lincoln discount available for the Navigator in May 2020. As such, we recommend checking in with your local dealer to see what Lincoln discount offers are available in your area.
For reference, here are the applicable 2020 Lincoln Navigator trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,295 destination charge and $645 acquisition fee:
- Standard – $78,125
- Reserve – $83,665
- Black Label – $99,075
- Reserve L – $86,865
- Black Label L – $102,275
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by June 1st, 2020, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.