Ford Escape discount offers for June 2020 include a $2,000 cashback rebate as well as interest-free financing. The offers are mutually exclusive, meaning that they cannot be combined. Additionally, both of the aforementioned deals are available nationwide, as are most of the manufacturer incentives for the all-new Escape this month.
Interested parties should note that Ford’s promotions target the all-new 2020 Escape, rather than the discontinued last-gen 2019 Escape, which doesn’t see any official discounts from Ford in June.
Ford Discount Offers
Available Ford Escape discount offers during June 2020 are as follows:
- Cash Offer: $2,000 cash back on all 2020 models
- Available nationwide
- Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for 72 months
- Not available nationwide; observed in Miami and Detroit markets
Interested parties should note that all of the aforementioned discounts will run through July 6th, 2020.
Prospective buyers should also note that the above is not a comprehensive list of every Ford discount available for the Escape lineup. As such, we recommend checking in with your local dealer to see what Ford discount offers are available in your area.
The headlining $3,000 Ford Escape discount lowers the starting price of the 2020 Escape model to $23,725.
For reference, here are the applicable 2020 Escape trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including destination charge and acquisition fee:
- S – $26,130
- SE – $28,995
- SE Sport Hybrid – $30,155
- SE Plugin Hybrid – $34,930
- SEL – $31,155
- SEL Plugin Hybrid – $37,510
- Titanium Hybrid – $35,440
- Titanium – $38,325
- Titanium Plugin Hybrid – $40,725
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by July 6th, 2020, unless otherwise stated.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.