A new round of Ford Flex discount offers give buyers the choice between a generous $3,500 cashback rebate or interest-free financing in June 2020. While the $3,500 offer is specific to the range-topping Limited model, a slightly lesser $3,000 rebate is available for SEL and SE models. Unlike last month’s Flex incentives, the aforementioned deals are available nationwide across the U.S.
Shoppers should note that 2019 was the final model year for the Ford Flex and that production of the vehicle has already ceased, meaning that once the existing on-the-ground inventory is sold, the vehicle will no longer be available – at least not new.
Ford Flex Incentives
Nationwide Ford Flex discount offers during the month of June are as follows:
- Retail Offer I: $3,000 cashback rebate for Flex SE and SEL models
- Retail Offer II: $3,500 cashback rebate for Flex Limited models
- Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for 72 months well-qualified buyers
Shoppers should note that all of the offers will expire on July 6th, 2020.
For reference, here are the 2019 Flex trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,095 destination charge:
- SE – $32,315
- SEL -$35,030
- Limited – $40,530
It appears that this month’s Ford Flex discount offers are meant to persuade customers to purchase the Flex to sell down existing inventory. The offers are notably less generous than last month’s $6,000 Ford Flex discount.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by July 6th, 2020, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.