Lincoln Nautilus discount offers for June 2020 include interest-free financing for all 2020 models as well as a second, separate offer that covers the first three payments of either a lease or purchase loan.
Notably, it appears Lincoln is no longer offering manufacturer incentives for 2019 Nautilus models.
Lincoln Nautilus Incentives
Nationwide Lincoln Nautilus discount offers during the month of June are as follows:
- Financing Offer: 0 percent APR financing for 72 months when financing with Lincoln AFS Financing
- Retail Offer: Lincoln will cover the first three purchase loan or lease payments
Interested parties should note that the above offers will be available through July 6th, 2020. We should also note that there are varying special lease offers available in most markets.
For reference, here are the Lincoln Nautilus trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $995 destination charge:
- Standard – $41,335
- Select – $45,540
- Reserve – $49,870
- Black Label – $57,890
For the 2019 model year, the Lincoln MKX was renamed to Nautilus. The change also brought about a handful of minor updates and changes as part of a midcycle refresh.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by July 6th, 2020, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.