A new Ford Expedition discount drops the price of all 2020 models by nearly $6,000 during the month of July 2020. Notably, the headlining offer is restricted to select regions, but a lesser $3,250 cashback rebate is available in all other continental U.S. markets.
In addition to the cashback offer, The Blue Oval is also offering interest-free financing for all 2020 Expedition models.
Ford Expedition Incentives
Ford Expedition discount offers for the month of July 2020 are as follows:
- Nationwide Retail Offer: $3,250 cash for all 2020 models
- Nationwide Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for 72 months for well-qualified buyers who borrow through Ford Credit Financing
- Not available in the Detroit market
- Detroit Market Retail Offer: $5,750 cash for all 2020 models
All of the above offers are set to expire on August 3rd, 2020, though Ford can change that expiration date as well as the actual offers at any point during the month. And while The Blue Oval is no longer offering incentives for 2019 Expeditions models, it is possible that dealers could extend their own discounts on any leftover models still sitting on lots.
For reference, below we list 2019 and 2020 Expedition trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including destination charge:
- XLT – $53,525
- Limited – $64,410
- Platinum – $74,760
- XLT Max – $56,210
- Limited Max – $67,100
- Platinum Max – $77,455
- XLT – $55,150
- Limited – $65,685
- King Ranch – $75,235
- Platinum – $76,275
- XLT Max – $58,175
- Limited Max – $68,715
- King Ranch Max – $77,930
- Platinum Max – $79,305
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by August 3rd, 2020, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.