Ford Explorer discount offers during the month of July 2020 will be nearly identical to recent offers. The featured incentive reduces the price of the all-new, sixth-generation model by $3,000, though the deal is only applicable to select trim levels. Additionally, select 2020 Explorer models are eligible for interest-free financing.
Prospective buyers should also note that this month’s featured offers are available nationwide.
Ford Explorer Incentives
Ford Explorer discount offers for the month of July 2020 appear to be available nationwide, and are not restricted to any particular region or market:
- Featured Retail Offer I: $3,000 cash for 2020 XLT and Limited models
- Excludes base, ST, and Platinum models
- Featured Retail Offer II: $2,000 cash for base, ST, and Platinum models
- Excludes XLT and Limited models
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for 72 months
- Offer available for 2020 XLT and Limited models
The above offers are exclusive to the all-new 2020 Explorer, and are not applicable to the last-generation 2019 Explorer. Additionally, all of the aforementioned offers will remain valid through August 3rd, 2020.
For reference, here are the applicable 2020 Explorer trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including destination charges:
- Base – $34,655
- XLT – $38,565
- Limited – $49,970
- ST – $56,580
- Platinum – $60,090
The $2,000 cashback rebate lowers the starting price of the entry-level base Explorer model to $32,655. Meanwhile, the $3,000 offer drops the starting price of the XLT model to $35,565, and that of the Limited to $46,970.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by August 3rd, 2020, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.