A new Ford Fusion discount drops the price of select models by up to $3,000 in July 2020, but the offer only applies to Plug-In Hybrid models. Non-plug-in models get a less $2,500 discount. Meanwhile, a separate incentive offers interest-free financing to well-qualified buyers.
We should also note that these offers are for 2020 model year Fusion models, as The Blue Oval no longer appears to be incentivizing 2019 model year units of the Fusion.
Ford Fusion Incentives
Many of the Ford Fusion discount offers for July are available nationwide. We have included the most noteworthy featured discounts below:
- Retail Offer I: $3,000 off 2020 Fusion Plug-In Hybrid models
- Offer comprised of $2,250 + $750 Ford Credit bonus cash
- Retail Offer II: $2,500 cashback rebate on all 2020 Fusion models
- Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for 72 months for well-qualified buyers who financing with Ford Credit
Interested parties should note that the above offers will remain valid through August 3rd, 2020.
For reference, here are the applicable 2020 Fusion trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $995 destination charge:
- S – $25,010
- SE – $26,340
- Hybrid SE – $29,840
- SEL -$30,530
- Hybrid SEL – $33,470
- Titanium – $36,290
- Plug-in Hybrid Titanium – $36,840
It’s also worth noting that Ford has previously announced plans to discontinue the Fusion after the 2020 model year in North America. According to Ford Authority sources, the last Fusion for the North American market will roll off the line at the Ford Hermosillo plant in Mexico on July 30th.
The vehicle will be indirectly replaced by a crossover-wagon-like vehicle, which we previously spied testing in mule form.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by August 3rd, 2020, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.