A new Lincoln Aviator discount offer includes a $1,000 cashback rebate that is available nationwide, but restricted to select models. Additionally, Lincoln is promoting attractive lease offers in select markets, which enable shoppers to drive an Aviator for as little as $579 per month.
Lincoln Aviator Incentives
Featured Lincoln Aviator discount offers for the month of July 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Retail Offer: $1,000 Cash Allowance
- Only available for Standard, Reserve, and Black Label models
- Not available on Grand Touring and Black Label Grand Touring models
- Featured Finance Offer: 3.9 percent for 72 months
- Excludes Black Label and Black Label Grand Touring models
- Featured Lease Offer: $579 per month for 36 months
- Based on Standard RWD model
- Security deposit waived
- $5,969 due at signing
Interested parties should note that some of the above offers are available nationwide, while others are specific to a region. Additionally, various lease offers are available in most markets. All aforementioned offers will be available through August 3rd, 2020.
For reference, here are the 2020 Lincoln Aviator trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination charge:
- Standard – $52,195
- Reserve – $57,285
- Grand Touring – $69,895
- Black Label – $88,895
It’s worth noting that July’s offers a bit less generous than last month’s deals, and are nearly identical to May’s discounts, which were some of the very first incentives offered for the all-new luxury crossover SUV.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by August 3rd, 2020, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.