Ford Explorer discount offers during August 2020 include a $3,000 price reduction for the all-new, sixth-generation model. Unlike recent incentives, the deal is applicable to all 2020 Explorer trim levels, and isn’t restricted to select trims. Additionally, all 2020 Explorer models are eligible for interest-free financing.
Prospective buyers should also note that not every offer is available nationwide.
Ford Explorer Incentives
Ford Explorer discount offers for August 2020 vary by region, as follows:
- Featured Retail Offer I: $3,000 cash for all 2020 models (offer observed in Miami, New York and Detroit markets)
- Ford is offering $2,750 cash off for all 2020 models in the Los Angeles market
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for 72 months
- Offer available for all 2020 models in all markets
The above offers are exclusive to the all-new 2020 Explorer, and are not applicable to the last-generation 2019 Explorer. Additionally, all of the aforementioned offers will remain valid through August 31st, 2020.
For reference, here are the applicable 2020 Explorer trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including destination charges:
- Base – $34,655
- XLT – $38,565
- Limited – $49,970
- ST – $56,580
- Platinum – $60,090
The $3,000 cashback rebate lowers the starting price of the entry-level base Explorer model to $31,655.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by August 31st, 2020, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.