A Ford F-150 discount drops the price of select models by over $11,000 through August 3rd. In fact, this discount was available through the month of July, but it only expires on Monday.
Additionally, the price of select 2020 models is discounted by over $10,000. Other incentives include zero-percent financing offers for both 2019 and 2020 models. Some of these offers are only available in select markets, while others are offered nationwide.
Ford F-150 Incentives
Ford F-150 discount offers vary by region. We are providing example offers for 2019 and 2020 models for four major U.S. cities:
- New York City:
- 2019: $5,000 cash for 2019 F-150 XLT models
- 2020: $7,750 total discount for 2020 XLT models
- Note: This offer includes $3,000 trade assist offer is available to customers who currently own or lease a 1995 or newer vehicle
- 2019: $5,000 cash discount for 2019 XLT models
- 2020: $4,750 cash for 2020 XLT models
- 2019: $11,500 total cash discount for 2019 F-150 XLT 302A SuperCrew 4×2 models equipped with the 2.7-liter V6 EcoBoost engine as well as the Power, Navigation and Luxury Chrome / Sport packages
- 2020: $10,185 total cash for 2020 F-150 XLT SuperCrew 4×2 models equipped with the 2.7-liter V6 EcoBoost engine as well as the Power, Navigation and Luxury Chrome / Sport packages
- Los Angeles:
- 2019: $7,500 total cash discount for 2019 XLT 302A models
- 2020: $4,500 total cash discount for 2020 XLT models
All of the above 2019 Ford F-150 discount offers run through July 31st, 2020 while the 2020 discounts are valid until August 3rd, 2020. It’s also worth noting that Ford is continuing to exclude the F-150 Raptor from any offers, as well as models equipped with the 3.0L PowerStroke diesel engine.
Along with the discount offers, Ford is offering 0 percent APR for all 2019 and 2020 Ford F-150 models. The only difference that 2020 modes get a 72-month term while 2019 models see an 84-month term. The finance offers are also available until August 3rd, 2020.
Prospective buyers should note that the above is not a comprehensive list of every Ford discount available for the F-150 lineup, but a sample for select markets. As such, we recommend checking in with your local dealer to see what Ford discount offers are available in your area.
For reference, here are the 2019 and 2020 Ford F-150 trim levels and their corresponding MSRPs, including the $1,595 destination charge and $645 acquisition fee:
2019 Ford F-150:
- XL – $29,750
- XLT – $35,755
- Lariat – $43,940
- King Ranch – $53,985
- Platinum – $56,515
- Limited – $68,730
- Raptor – $54,450 (not applicable to the aforementioned Ford discount offers)
2020 Ford F-150:
- XL – $30,090
- XLT – $36,105
- Lariat – $44,740
- King Ranch – $54,980
- Platinum – $56,865
- Limited – $69,080
- Raptor – $54,800 (not applicable to the aforementioned Ford discount offers)
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by July 31st, 2020, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.