A new Ford Fusion discount drops the price of select models by up to $4,000 in August 2020. The offer appears to apply to all 2020 Fusion models and is available nationwide. Meanwhile, a separate incentive offers interest-free financing to well-qualified buyers.
We should also note that these offers are for 2020 model year Fusion models, as The Blue Oval no longer appears to be incentivizing the 2019 model year Fusion.
Ford Fusion Incentives
Many of the Ford Fusion discount offers for August are available nationwide. We have included the most noteworthy featured discounts below:
- Featured Retail Offer: $4,000 off all 2020 Fusion models
- Not available in the New York City market, where Ford offers a $3,000 total rebate
- Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for 72 months for well-qualified buyers who financing with Ford Credit
- Includes $1,000 Cashback Rebate in the Los Angeles market
Interested parties should note that the above offers will remain valid through August 31st, 2020.
For reference, here are the applicable 2020 Fusion trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $995 destination charge:
- S – $25,010
- SE – $26,340
- Hybrid SE – $29,840
- SEL -$30,530
- Hybrid SEL – $33,470
- Titanium – $36,290
- Plug-in Hybrid Titanium – $36,840
It’s also worth noting that Ford has previously announced plans to discontinue the Fusion after the 2020 model year in North America. As Ford Authority was first to report, the last Fusion for the North American market rolled off the line at the Ford Hermosillo plant in Mexico on July 31st.
The vehicle will be indirectly replaced by a crossover-wagon-like vehicle, which we previously spied testing as a mule.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by August 31st, 2020, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.