A new Lincoln Aviator discount offer for August 2020 includes a $2,000 cashback rebate in addition to special-interest financing.
Additionally, Lincoln is promoting attractive lease offers in select markets, which enable shoppers to drive an Aviator for as little as $579 per month.
Lincoln Aviator Incentives
Featured Lincoln Aviator discount offers for the month of August 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Retail Offer: $1,000 Bonus Cash + $1,000 Owner Loyalty + 1.9 percent for 72 months
- Owner Loyalty incentive not available in New York City region
- Featured Lease Offer: $579 per month for 36 months
- Based on Standard RWD model
- Security deposit waived
- $5,969 due at signing
Interested parties should note that some of the above offers are available nationwide, while others are region-specific. Additionally, various lease offers are available in most markets. All aforementioned offers will be available through August 31st, 2020.
For reference, here are the 2020 Lincoln Aviator trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination charge:
- Standard – $52,195
- Reserve – $57,285
- Grand Touring – $69,895
- Black Label – $88,895
It’s worth noting that this month’s offers are a bit more generous than the deals offered in July, and are nearly identical to June’s discounts, which were some of the very first incentives offered for the all-new Aviator.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by August 31st, 2020, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.