A new Lincoln Corsair discount offer gives qualifying shoppers access to interest-free financing for the all-new compact luxury crossover in August 2020. Additionally, the financing offer is available nationwide.
A special lease offer is also available, with payments as low as $329 per month in select markets.
Lincoln Corsair Incentives
Lincoln Corsair discount offers for August 2020 are available nationwide and are as follows:
- Featured Retail Offer: $1,000 cash for all 2020 models
- Limited to lease deals in certain markets
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for 60 months
There are also various special lease offers available in most markets, including a $329-per-month option for 36 months with $1,619 down. Note that this offer is specific to the Detroit market.
Interested parties should note that the above offers will be available through August 31st, 2020.
For reference, here are the applicable 2020 Lincoln Corsair trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $995 destination charge:
- Standard – $37,585
- Reserve – $44,270
This month’s Corsair offers appear to show that Lincoln has scaled back its incentives for the the all-new compact luxury crossover. Previous offers were a bit more generous, including the combined offer in April as well as the combined discount in March.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by August 31st, 2020, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.