During September 2020, The Blue Oval is continuing to offer a Ford Transit Connect discount that takes $2,250 off the price of the compact van. The headlining offer is available nationwide, and doesn’t appear to be restricted to certain markets/regions.
Additionally, a 2.9 percent APR offer is also available for retail customers; the new percentage is in stark contrast to an interest-free promotion the automaker was running in prior months. That said, the financing offer is also available nationwide.
Ford Transit Connect Incentives
Nationwide featured Ford discount offers on the Transit Connect during September 2020 are as follows:
- Retail offer: $1,500 Cashback Rebate + $750 Select Inventory Cash
- To qualify for Select Inventory Cash, vehicle must have arrived at dealer at least 61 days prior to sale
- Finance offer: 2.9 percent APR for 60 months
Interested buyers should note that the above offers are available through September 30th, 2020.
For reference, here are the 2020 Transit Connect trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,295 destination charge:
2020 Transit Connect Passenger Wagon:
- XL – $28,960
- XLT Passenger Wagon – $31,075
- Titanium Passenger Wagon – $34,190
2020 Transit Connect Cargo Van:
- XL – $25,570
- XLT – $27,995
As such, the headlining Ford Transit Connect discount lowers the starting price of the Passenger Wagon model to $26,710, and that of the Cargo Van model to 23,320.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by September 30th, 2020, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.