A new round of Lincoln Continental discount offers includes a $1,500 cashback rebate towards the purchase of any 2020 Continental, including the Standard, Reserve, and Black Label trim levels.
Additionally, Lincoln is also offering a lease incentive to qualifying customers, providing up to $3,000 towards the lease of a new 2020 Continental. Notably, the cashback offer seems to be available nationwide, while the lease offer is region-specific.
Lincoln Continental Incentives
Lincoln Continental discount offers for September 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Retail Offer: $1,500 cashback rebate
- Available for all 2020 Continental models
- Featured Lease Offer: $3,000 cashback rebate or $2,500 cashback rebate depending on location
Interested parties should note that some of the above offers are valid through September 30th, 2020.
For reference, here are the 2020 Lincoln Continental trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $995 destination charge:
- Standard – $47,300
- Reserve – $60,865
- Black Label – $71,200
When compared Lincoln Continental discount offers earlier in the year, this month’s deal is less appealing than most, especially compared to the $4,000 retail discount observed in January, which also included interest-free financing.
For those unfamiliar with the latest, it’s worth noting that the Continental is set to be discontinued at the end of the current generation, as first reported by Ford Authority. The 2020 model year will be the last year of the large luxury sedan.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock September 30th, 2020, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Subscribe to Ford Authority for more Lincoln Continental news, Lincoln news, and the latest Ford news coverage.
Nice, the real question is what’s next for Lincoln? The brand hasn’t shown nothing new coming in the near future