During October 2020, a new Ford F-150 discount reduces the price of select models by nearly $6,000. Interested shoppers should note that this offer is only available in select markets, as are most of this month’s incentives for America’s best-selling pickup truck.
Ford F-150 Incentives
Ford F-150 discount offers vary by region. Below, we provide the largest observed offers for 2020 F-150 models for four major U.S. cities:
- New York City: $4,750 total discount for XLT models
- $5,550 cash on XLT models or
- $1,500 + 1.9 percent APR for 60 months
- Miami: $4,750 total discount for XLT models
- Los Angeles: $5,750 total discount for XLT models
- A $2,250 discount is also available for XL models
All of the above 2020 discounts will run until November 3rd, 2020. It’s also worth noting that Ford is continuing to exclude the F-150 Raptor from any offers, as well as F-150 models equipped with the 3.0L PowerStroke diesel engine.
Prospective buyers should note that the above is not a comprehensive list of every Ford discount available for the F-150 lineup, but a sample for select markets. As such, we recommend checking in with your local dealer to see exactly what Ford discount offers are available in your area.
For reference, here are the 2020 Ford F-150 trim levels and their corresponding MSRPs, including the $1,595 destination charge and $645 acquisition fee:
- XL – $30,090
- XLT – $36,105
- Lariat – $44,740
- King Ranch – $54,980
- Platinum – $56,865
- Limited – $69,080
- Raptor – $54,800 (not applicable to the aforementioned Ford discount offers)
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by November 3rd, 2020, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.