Ford Mustang discount offers during October 2020 are exclusive to 2020 models, and max out at $3,750, depending on the model and market/region. Additionally, it appears the automaker is no longer incentivizing 2019 Mustang units.
Interested parties should also know that The Blue Oval continues to exclude the range-topping Shelby GT350 and Shelby GT500 models from any manufacturer incentives, though the incentives can be applied to the soon-to-be-discontinued Mustang Bullitt.
Ford Mustang Incentives
Ford Mustang discount offers vary by region. We are providing the largest observed offers for 2020 Mustang models for four major U.S. cities:
- New York City: $3,000 cash for EcoBoost Premium models
- Detroit: $4,750 cash for EcoBoost Premium 200A/201A models
- Miami: $3,250 cash for EcoBoost Premium models
- Los Angeles: $3,000 cash for EcoBoost Premium models
All of the above 2020 discounts are valid until November 3rd, 2020.
For reference, here are the applicable 2020 Mustang trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including destination charge:
- EcoBoost Fastback – $28,510
- EcoBoost Premium Fastback – $33,525
- GT Fastback – $36,825
- GT Premium Fastback – $40,825
- Bullitt Fastback – $48,900
- EcoBoost Convertible – $34,010
- EcoBoost Premium Convertible – $39,025
- GT Premium Convertible – $46,325
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by November 3rd, 2020, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Ford discount offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.