During October 2020, a Lincoln Aviator discount offer combines a $2,000 cashback rebate with an interest-free financing incentive. Notably, the combined offer is available only in select markets, but a lesser $1,000 discount does appear to be offered across the continental U.S.
Lincoln Aviator Incentives
Featured Lincoln Aviator discount offers for the month of October 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Retail Offer: $1,000 Bonus Cash + $1,000 Owner Loyalty + 0 percent financing for 36 months
- Owner Loyalty incentive not available in New York City region
- Featured Lease Offer: $699 per month for 36 months
- Based on Reserve AWD model
- Security deposit waived
- $4,649 due at signing
Interested parties should note that some of the above offers are available nationwide, while others are region-specific. Additionally, various lease offers are available in most markets. All aforementioned offers will run through November 3rd, 2020.
For reference, here are the 2020 Lincoln Aviator trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination charge:
- Standard – $52,195
- Reserve – $57,285
- Grand Touring – $69,895
- Black Label – $88,895
Comparatively speaking, this month’s offer is a bit more generous than last month’s featured discount as the interest rate is zero (as opposed to 1.9 percent). The incentive in October is also nearly identical to the discounts in August, and a bit more generous than the deals offered in July as well as as in June, which were some of the very first incentives offered on the all-new Aviator.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by November 3rd, 2020, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.