During October 2020, Lincoln Corsair discount offers include a $1,000 cashback rebate as well as special financing. While the offers cannot be combined, potential buyers can take advantage of 0 percent APR financing, which can translate into significant savings. Shoppers should note that the cashback rebate is available nationwide, but the financing incentive is restricted to select markets.
Lincoln Corsair Incentives
Lincoln Corsair discount offers for the month of October 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Retail Offer: $1,000 cash for all 2020 models
- Available nationwide
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for 60 months
- Offer not available in New York or Miami markets, other restrictions may apply
- Featured Lease Offer: $329 for 36 months
- $1,619 due at signing
- Security deposit waived
- Offer available in Detroit market
Interested parties should note that the above offers will be available through November 3rd, 2020.
For reference, here are the applicable 2020 Lincoln Corsair trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $995 destination charge:
- Standard – $37,585
- Reserve – $44,270
This month’s Corsair offers show that Lincoln has scaled back its incentives for its the all-new compact luxury crossover. Previous offers were a bit more generous, including the combined offer in April as well as the combined discount in March.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by November 3rd, 2020, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.