Lincoln Nautilus discount offers consist of a $2,000 incentive on all 2020 Nautilus models during October 2020. However, the headlining offer is not available nationwide.
Additionally, Lincoln is extending an interest-free financing offer for qualifying buyers in select markets. Notably, the $2,000 incentive and 0 percent APR incentive were not observed in the same markets.
Lincoln Nautilus Incentives
Lincoln Nautilus discount offers during October 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Retail Offer: $2,000 cash for all 2020 Nautilus models
- Observed only in Miami market
- Program #11797
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR financing for 60 months when financing with Lincoln AFS Financing
- Offer not available nationwide, observed in the New York City, Detroit, and Los Angeles markets
- Featured Lease Offer: $339 per month for 36 months
- Based on Standard FWD model
- Security deposit waived
- $1,849 due at signing
- Observed in Detroit market
Interested parties should note that the above offers will be available through November 3rd, 2020. It’s also worth noting that Lincoln is no longer offering manufacturer incentives for 2019 Nautilus models.
For reference, here are the Lincoln Nautilus trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $995 destination charge:
- Standard – $41,335
- Select – $45,540
- Reserve – $49,870
- Black Label – $57,890
For the 2019 model year, the Lincoln MKX received a handful of minor updates and changes as part of a midcycle action (refresh), which also saw the model renamed to Nautilus.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by November 3rd, 2020, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.