Lincoln Corsair discount offers during November 2020 range by region, with some areas having only a $1,000 discount, while others offer a combined incentive of interest-free financing plus up to $2,500 cash.
Lincoln Corsair Incentives
Lincoln Corsair discount offers in November 2020 vary by region. Here are the most generous offers in four major U.S. markets:
- New York City: $2,500 cashback towards the lease of a 2020 Corsair AWD Standard model
- Detroit: $2,500 + 0 percent APR for 60 months
- Applies to AWD models only
- Miami: $1,000 total cash discount for 2020 models
- Los Angeles: $1,000 + 0 percent APR for 60 months
Attractive lease offers are also available, and include a $0 down payment, $0 due at signing, and $0 first month’s payment after a $1,000 cashback rebate. However, this lease offer is restricted to certain regions around U.S.
Interested parties should note that the above offers will be available through January 4th, 2021.
For reference, here are the applicable 2020 Lincoln Corsair trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $995 destination charge:
- Standard – $37,585
- Reserve – $44,270
This month’s Corsair offers show that Lincoln has scaled back incentives for the new compact luxury crossover. Offers in prior months were more generous, including the combined offer in April as well as the combined discount in March.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by January 4th, 2021, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.