During December 2020, a Lincoln Continental discount offer includes a $3,450 cashback rebate towards the lease of a new 2020 Continental. Additionally, Lincoln is offering interest-free financing for any new 2020 Continental. Notably, the special financing offer appears to be available nationwide, while the cash discount is region-specific.
Lincoln Continental Incentives
Lincoln Continental discount offers for December 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent interest for 72 months
- Offer observed in the Detroit and Los Angeles markets
- Featured Lease Offer: $3,450 cashback rebate
- Example offer:
- $680 per month for 36 months
- $0 down payment, $0 first month’s payment, and $0 cash due at signing
- Offer restricted to select regions/markets
- Example offer:
Interested parties should note that some of the above offers are valid through January 4th, 2021.
For reference, here are the 2020 Lincoln Continental trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $995 destination charge:
- Standard – $47,300
- Reserve – $60,865
- Black Label – $71,200
This month’s headlining deal differs the vast majority of Continental discounts offered in prior months of 2020 as they were retail discounts rather than lease offers. For reference, the most generous offer in 2020 was the $4,000 retail discount observed in January, which also included interest-free financing.
It’s worth noting that the 2020 model year will be the last year of the large luxury sedan, as first reported by Ford Authority. In fact, the last model built for the U.S. has already rolled off the line at the Ford Flat Rock Assembly Plant.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock January 4th, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.