Ford Mustang discount offers during February 2021 lower the price of America’s original pony car by up to $4,000, and it looks like the incentives are available in most continental U.S. markets. It’s also worth noting that all of the featured discounts are exclusive to 2020 models.
The range-topping Shelby GT350 and Shelby GT500 models continue to be excluded from the manufacturer incentives, which has been the case since the introduction of both models. However, the offers can be applied to the already-discontinued Mustang Bullitt.
Ford Mustang Incentives
Ford Mustang discount offers during February 2021 vary by model, and are as follows:
- Mustang EcoBoost Premium 200A/201A: $4,000 total cash discount
- Mustang EcoBoost Premium: $3,250 total cash discount
- Mustang GT: $2,250 total cash discount
- Mustang GT, Bullitt, EcoBoost: $1,750 total cash discount
In addition to the cashback rebates, featured lease offers are also available, including the following:
- Mustang EcoBoost: $299 per month for 36 months
- Requires automatic transmission
- $2,769 due at signing
- Security deposit waived
The above 2020 Mustang discounts are valid thru March 31st, 2021.
Ford Mustang Pricing
For reference, here are the applicable 2020 Mustang trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including destination charge:
- EcoBoost Fastback – $28,510
- EcoBoost Premium Fastback – $33,525
- GT Fastback – $36,825
- GT Premium Fastback – $40,825
- Bullitt Fastback – $48,900
- EcoBoost Convertible – $34,010
- EcoBoost Premium Convertible – $39,025
- GT Premium Convertible – $46,325
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by March 31st, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for these Ford Mustang discount offers.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Ford discount offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.