During February 2021, a Lincoln Continental discount offer includes interest-free financing towards the purchase of a new 2020 Continental. Notably, the special financing offer appears to be available nationwide.
Lincoln Continental Incentives
The featured Lincoln Continental discount offers for February 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent interest for 72 months
- Featured Lease Offer: $349 per month for 36 months
- $1,529 cash due at signing
- $0 security deposit
- Offer restricted to select regions/markets
Interested parties should note that some of the above offers are valid through March 31st, 2021.
Lincoln Continental Pricing
For reference, here are the 2020 Lincoln Continental trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $995 destination charge:
- Standard – $47,300
- Reserve – $60,865
- Black Label – $71,200
This month’s deals differ from the vast majority of Continental discounts offered throughout 2020. For reference, the most generous offer in 2020 was the $4,000 retail discount observed in January, which also included interest-free financing.
It’s worth noting that the 2020 model year will be the last year of the large luxury sedan, as first reported by Ford Authority. In fact, the last model built for the U.S. has already rolled off the line at the Ford Flat Rock Assembly Plant.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock March 31st, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Lincoln Continental discount not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.