Our model is a well-optioned King Ranch trim coated in Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat over Java-colored Kingsville leather and equipped with the 601A equipment group ($4,560), plus many standalone options to boot:
- Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat ($395)
- Ford 3.5L PowerBoost hybrid engine ($2,500)
- King Ranch Chrome Appearance Package ($1,995)
- Tow Technology Package ($880)
- Ford Co-Pilot360 Active 2.0 Prep Package ($995)
- Twin-panel moonroof ($1,495)
- 7.2kW Pro Power Onboard system ($955)
- Interior Work Surface ($165)
- Partitioned lockable storage ($215)
- Max Recline driver/passenger seats ($340)
- Wheel well liners ($180)
- Spray-in bedliner ($595)
The MSRP for a base 2021 Ford F-150 King Ranch is $59,755. Our F-150 Hybrid has $15,270 in options, which combined with the $1,695 delivery fee brings the total MSRP to $76,720.
The standard 3.5L PowerBoost engine, rated at 430 horsepower and 570 pound-feet of torque, is mated to a hybrid electric 10-speed automatic transmission. Our truck also boasts four-wheel drive.
We’re spending a week with this very well-equipped truck, so if you would like to know more about it, ask your questions in the comments section, and we’ll reply as soon as we can, as part of our interactive review.
Ready… set… go!