During April 2021, a new Lincoln Aviator discount offers $2,000 off select 2021 Aviator models in select markets. Lincoln is also offering a lower $1,000 cashback rebate for all models in all other markets.
It appears Lincoln is no longer offering incentives for the 2020 Aviator models.
2021 Lincoln Aviator Incentives
Lincoln Aviator discounts available during April 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Discount Offer: $2,000 total discount
- Observed for Reserve models in the New York City market
- All other models receive a $1,000 discount, available nationwide
All aforementioned offers will run through July 6th, 2021.
Lincoln Aviator Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Lincoln Aviator trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination charge:
- Standard – $52,840
- Reserve – $58,680
- Grand Touring – $70,640
- Black Label – $80,435
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by July 6th, 2021, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Lincoln Aviator discount for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.