A new Lincoln MKZ discount takes up to $5,500 off the price of select 2020 models, depending on region/market, in April 2021. An interest-free financing offer is also available in most markets.
The Reserve models received larger incentives this month than Standard models.
Lincoln MKZ Discount Offers
Lincoln MKZ discount offers can vary by region during April 2021, but some are also offered nationwide:
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for 72 months
- Available in New York City, Miami, and Los Angeles markets
- Featured Discount Offers:
- New York City: $4,500 cash incentive for Reserve models
- Detroit: no manufacturer offers available for this market
- Miami: $5,500 cash incentive for Reserve models
- Los Angeles: $4,500 cash incentive for Reserve models
The above offers will remain in effect through May 3rd, 2021.
Lincoln MKZ Pricing
For reference, here are the 2020 Lincoln MKZ trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $995 destination charge:
- Standard – $38,390
- Reserve – $44,140
Ford Motor Company discontinued MKZ production in July 2020, with the 2020 model year being the last of the midsize luxury sedan.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by May 3rd, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.