The Blue Oval is offering a few noteworthy Ford Transit Connect discount offers in May including a $1,750 cash back rebate. The incentive appears to be available to all customers nationwide, commercial or retail.
Additionally, a financing incentive is also available for customers in all markets. This incentive is notably less worthwhile than the interest-free promotion FoMoCo ran in recent months.
Notably, this month’s offers are exclusive to 2021 Transit Connect models, and it appears Ford is no longer offering manufacturer rebates for 2020 models.
Ford Transit Connect Incentives
Nationwide Ford Transit Connect discount offers during May 2021 are as follows:
- Discount Offers: $2,250 total cash back
- Finance Offer: 2.9 percent APR for 60 months
Interested buyers should note that the above offers are valid through July 6th, 2021. Please check with your local dealership for detailed information.
Ford Transit Connect Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 Transit Connect trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,295 destination charge:
2021 Transit Connect Passenger Wagon:
- XL – $29,440
- XLT Passenger Wagon – $31,555
- Titanium Passenger Wagon – $33,640
2021 Transit Connect Cargo Van:
- XL – $26,050
- XLT – $28,475
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by either July 6th, 2021
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.